Tuesday, May 30, 2023

U aint spring anymore, But u are the beautiful colorful fall for sure


Dear life how is it 

that u are u still holdin on

While It hurts me to make you move your old barren bones

How is that u have so much vigor 

While the parts of ur vessel are bearly in balance of  each other 

They are all sleeping in u

The flesh the fluids the food

The heart is running I see 

And its keeping up through as little as it cud be

I am not trying to be the devil here 

Ofcourse I love u “no matter what” :)

But I do wonder how u have such amazing light still

Is it ur hope ur prayer or ur wish to live

Whatever it is, its amazing and glorious 

I wonder if i shall be anything like u 

if I cud be in my Nineties 

U are a teacher a beautiful example 

To teach me of what all of it is worth

Such sweet smile, is it even close to the end

What cud I give to be such alive and not dead

In fact All life and not just then!

Ur liveliness thrives on your prayer

But I have seen so much misery

That to me, keeping on living, i dont even know if its fair

If fair to the maker to the bearer to the carrying timid soul

May i be just you when I wanna feel all well

The woman in the nineties 

With thoughts bright and shining mighty

With thoughts smiling softly 

You aint budding spring anymore

But u are the beautiful colorful fall for sure!


No comments: